Sunday, April 13, 2014

October 14, 2013

Dear   ,
Sounds like  life is going alright with most of us for the most part. It's the same here, I suppose. Life is alright. Here's your update:
My companion got sick this week, and so we've been taking it pretty slow lately. We also went to Budapest for interviews- President Smith spends like half of each of his interviews showing data of how close we are to a 2nd stake in Hungary... and that could mean a temple in the very near future. But Hungary is basically going to get another stake next year sometime! That will be awesome! 
5 people I taught finally got baptized in Pápa on Saturday!! Sadly, I wasn't there, but I've been waiting for it for months! Haha. I'm so excited!! 
Other than that, it was a pretty slow and long week. I'm sure this next week will be full of surprises and great stories to share!! 
Yeah, sorry it's kinda short today...
Thanks for all your love and support!



love,
mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment