Sunday, April 13, 2014

April 8, 2014

Dear Family,

We don't have a lot of time right now, and I forgot my camera, but we had a great week. The highlight of the week was definitely General Conference! We had a bunch of investigators come to conference, which means that I had to watch it with them, which means that I didn't really understand that much. But there were a lot of really good talks. I liked the one where the guy talked about having 4 minutes in the whole match. I've been out for 1.5 years, and our sisters are going home this week, so it has been kind of surreal. I guess I only have 1 minute left in the mission. 
This week, my companion is also leaving me to go to the Pest side of the city. I am staying here to get my 4th companion in this same area. I've been here for almost 6 months! It will be exciting to see where I go in May (if I go anywhere, maybe I'll spend the rest of my mission here). But I do get to stay here for Balázs's baptism, which will be next saturday. 

Our investigator pool is still going strong. We have some cool people to teach and we're having a good time. 
I forgot my camera today, so I don't have any pictures for you. 

Hopefully everything is okay, and you guys like the house. I would like to see what it looks like! Also, it would be helpful to get the address. 

Love you guys! Have a good week! 
Elder Young


No comments:

Post a Comment