Sunday, October 6, 2013

September 9, 2013

Dear everyone who receives this message,

I am currently in a new city, called Miskolc (Meesh colts). My companion is Elder McCurdy, a good friend of mine from the MTC, which means that I am no longer a little junior companion!!! The language is coming, slowly but surely, and I have seen a lot of progress in just the last couple of weeks, which is pretty comforting. McCurdy is a super cool guy too, so we have a lot of fun together. Nothing really too exciting has happened though.

But I did realize that I have a reputation throughout the mission now. I am the guy "from Nebraska who likes bagels." When I meet new people, they're like, "Oh! You're the bagel guy!!!" Sometimes people know me as the guy "who gets három csibe (3 chicken burgers) every time he goes to McDonald's" too, but it's not as common. I'm so glad that everyone knows who I am now.

2 people I taught, a mother and daughter, are set to be baptized this Saturday! Then another guy I taught is getting baptized the following week!!! Wow! Things are happening!

That's it. Write/email or something.

Love,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment