Sunday, October 6, 2013

September 30, 2013

My beloved readers,

This week was definitely way exciting! It really flew by!
Well, pretty much none of our investigators were able to meet this week, so we had a great week of looking for more people, and meeting with less active members. But on one day, when we did have two programs back-to-back, they both fed us to the brim. Also, I always tell people that I like to cook, and then they feed us. Then they invite us over for dinner another time to teach me how to make the food, so I guess I've got the system figured out.

The other day, after a ward activity, one member girl asked me and my companion for a blessing because she has been really sick. Right after the blessing, she said that she was feeling better, and the next day she was completely better!

Also, we teach a 10 year old boy and his mom. My first program with them, the mom told us that she didn't want to meet anymore, but the son kept coming to church every week by himself, so she would let us come visit him. Well, things have been getting progressively better. Last night, the mom told us about a question she had been thinking about, and she opened the Book of Mormon that morning to a short chapter that answered her question exactly! What more, by the end of the lesson, we extended a baptismal  challenge to both of them, and they accepted! Woo hoo!

Yeah, that's about the whole week. Yeah! So great! Today, we are going to some kind of adventure park with a member and the other elders to start off a great week! Woo!

Yup,
love,
mitch

1.) On splits. My temporary companion teaching someone German while I mess around with little kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment