Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 15, 2013

Dear Család and Barátok,

This has been a very good week for us! Everything has been very eventful, but I forgot to bring my planner to the email place, so we'll see if I can remember some good things.

The best thing that happened was that we challenged 2 of our investigators to baptism, and they both accepted! One, the golden guy who had already met the elders in England, is scheduled for August 10th, and the other, a man who just needs to get married (and first needs to find some old divorce papers or something), is set for the 31st of August. Right now, our entire Zone has 5 baptismal dates scheduled, and by next week, if everything goes right, over half of those could be from Pápa, haha. It's kind of sad.

One thing that my companion and I have started doing is waving really big at random strangers just for fun. We will throw our arm way over our head and say hello to them and see their reactions. 
One day, we were on our way home for the night, talking about how fun it is to do things like that, when my companion decided to make one more wave at some lady in her backyard. She thought we knew her or something, so she yelled at us to come in, and we talked to her and everyone at her house for like 45 minutes, haha. They also have a huge concrete fence/wall thingy in their backyard, so I think the next time we go teach them, we will bring sidewalk chalk and draw the Plan of Salvation on it! Haha.

Well, there's my week. I hope you all have a good one yourselves. 
Love,
Mitch


No comments:

Post a Comment