Monday, March 18, 2013

February 19, 2013


Hello. 

Sorry to freak anyone out by not emailing yesterday. This week is transfer week, so they wanted to change P-day to Tuesday just for this week. Speaking of transfers, my companion is being transferred, and will be a zone leader in Szeged! I'm worried because now I'm supposed to know all of our investigators better, and I'll have to know the way around everywhere! Haha. It will be fun! My new comp will be Elder Judd. I've heard he's cool, haha. We do the transfers tomorrow!

This week has been pretty good for me though. On Monday night, we invited one of our investigators to be baptized and he said yes! His baptism is scheduled for July 13! It's awesome, because the next day, this guy taught the lesson in the Institute class that we run! It's pretty exciting! 
Also, I had a whole conversation completely in Hungarian without Elder Bracken! It was really awesome! haha.
Another cool experience this week! One night, we decided to both pray and figure out a good place to spend a whole day tracting, and both came up with a town called Budaörs, where one of our favori... progressingest investigators lives. On the day we went, we went in a 10 story apartment building, and found like 4 interested people on the first floor we went to. Then a few hours later, I was really hungry, and wanted to go home to eat dinner, so Bracken elder promised me that we would do one more floor. But at the end of the floor, he said that he had a really good feeling about the next floor, so I reluctantly agreed to do one more floor. On this last level, we met a lady who wasnt too interested, but referred us to her friend downstairs, who, we found out, had met with the missionaries a long time ago and wanted to start meeting again! It was awesome!
Then like 2 days later, we found out the Budaörs isn't actually in our area, so we had to give up all those contacts, and Noémi, our awesome investigator! It was really sad. :(

Well, I have no more time. I'm doing well. I'm still alive. We have a lesson right now. Love you all! Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment