Wednesday, January 9, 2013

December 19, 2012


Szeretett testvéreim,
(My beloved brethren,)
Crazy things are happening in the MTC! On Sunday, I was called to be one of the Zone Leaders, which sounds cool, but actually only means that I babysit the new missionaries their first night or two coming into the empty sea, as well as attending somewhere around 8 meetings every Sunday to ensure the welfare of my little Zone here, so I'm pretty important, obviously. But really, it's a pretty awesome job!
Also, this week, we got our new Hungarian missionaries, the kicsi (little ones) and they are just a delightful bunch! We have 3 sisters and 3 elders and I love them all! Fun story: One of the elders on his first gym day sprained his ankle or something, so his foot is black and about 3 times the size of the other foot... haha.
Also, in our Hungarian lessons, we've basically been taught all the basic Hungarian grammar concepts at some point or another, so all we have to do now is learn them!
Other than that, I've just been feeling so loved from the wonderful people who have written me in the last little while. Such wonderful people some of you are!
Well, I don't really know what else to say here... Maradjátok rendesek, San Diego! Boldog Karacsonyt!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment